Hi. I’m Wesley. I like to write. This is my blog.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

sorry baby, not tonight

i have a headache.
please don't take it personally...
i'll come home earlier tomorrow night
and we can take it nice and slow
and i'll pay all kinds of attention to you
then, ok?
promise.
xx.
goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. Since you're not in the mood tonight, I'll comment on an earlier post -
    The Who were indeed a disappointment. As I told my friends that night - I saw their 25th anniversary reunion tour....DECADES AGO! Give it up, please
    Glad you still have your friend. I have a major crisis going on in that department myself that has practically paralyzed me. I have actually written a little bit lately, which you have encouraged me to do, but it keeps coming out so dark I don't even post it. I know I need to talk to her, work it out one way or another, but I'm afraid it won't go the way I want it to, so I avoid it, which just makes it worse.
    Wow - I think that helped. Thanks for the talk :)

    ReplyDelete