Hi. I’m Wesley. I like to write. This is my blog.

Monday, February 8, 2010

buy my car my car buy my car buy my car

mmm you know you want it! c'mon. as the billboards (used to?) say, Rock the Box.
seriously: i know this is a cop-out post because i posted the same darn note on both facebook and kijijii.com tonight. but i am exhausted and have a cold and am moving in 10 days. plus: i really need to sell my car. so please. think about it. haven't you always wanted rad blue leather seats?

xx
w

2006 Silver Scion XB, rad blue leather seats, great condition, great mileage.

Only reason I'm giving it up is cause I'm moving to NYC and don't need it (and can really use the extra $ I'm currently dishing out for insurance).

The good stuff:
- 28-32 miles/gallon
- Only one owner (that's me)
- Just over 48,000 miles
- Automatic transmission
- Leather seats (in a beautiful shade of blue)
- Power windows & doors
- Excellent A/C & Heat
- Airbags on front passenger side
- CD player - also has a place where you can plug in an
ipod or other MP3 player
- Back seats fold down to create good space for toting dogs around, hauling furniture, etc.
- All tires replaced within the last 12-18 months and have good tread

Some small cosmetic flaws - missing hubcap, scratches/scrapes on front & back bumpers (but no rust), small tears in seat leather, and 1 plastic knob missing on back seat (but it can still be folded up or down)

The Kelley Blue Book site lists the price of an owner-sold 2006 Scion
XB in Good condition at $9,825. I'm pricing it at $9,500 and am willing to negotiate for the right buyer.

You do NOT have to live in the Detroit area to buy this car! If I haven't sold it by Sat Feb. 20, I will be driving it out of Detroit, accompanied by a friend in a moving truck.

And So...

- If you live anywhere along or near the I-75 or I-77 corridor between Detroit and
Bakersville NC, I can drive it to your door on Feb. 20-21.

- Similarly, if you live anywhere along or near the I-81 corridor between
Asheville NC and New York City (or for that matter, IN NYC or Jersey), I can drive it to your door on Feb. 27-28.

- AND, if you live anywhere in the state of North Carolina, or the nearby surrounding states (
whassup Tennessee!), you could pick it up in Bakersville NC in March. (I'll be leaving it at my mom's if I don't sell it before I move.)

Feel free to pass this along to all trustworthy & potentially interested people you know.
wesleymiddleton@gmail.com, 828.467.3780. Thank you!

Here's the link to the Blue Book listing:
http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/PricingReport.aspx?YearId=2006&Mileage=49917&VehicleClass=UsedCar&ManufacturerId=45&ModelId=269&PriceType=Private+Party&VehicleId=1474&SelectionHistory=1474%7c32177%7c48220%7c0%7c0%7c57436%7ctrue%7c57520%7cfalse%7c57532%7ctrue&Condition=Good&QuizConditions=

No comments:

Post a Comment