Taking a break for a few days. There's a lot of great stuff going on, and actually a lot to write about, but there are also a lot of demands at both my jobs this week and most of my screen/brain time is going to be focused on getting donor letters written and out the door and writing an instructional DVD. Some of it will also be spent looking for job #3, as the cushion I brought with me is rapidly dwindling.
And at the risk of sounding a bit dramatic, I'll also say that I'm going through a time of transformation / revelation about what I want to do, who I want to be, and what I want to create here, and how, and all that internal yadda. I don't want to process it in public (and I bet you don't want me to either). But I need to assimilate it all more before I re-emerge. So. There it is. For now. Taking a break. If you do indeed exist, dear readers, I thank you for understanding!
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment