Hi. I’m Wesley. I like to write. This is my blog.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Unpacking

is all I'll be doing for the next 48 hours. Or so.
You know how this goes...
I'll be back as soon as I'm settled.
Meantime, gathering many stories -
Just walking down the street in my new neighborhood is an experience rife with material for new writing.

And so! More of that soon, once the boxes are emptied, broken down, and safely stored high in a closet, not to be accessed for at least 12 months...

Did I mention I love my new place? And my roommate? And my block, and my street, and my 'hood? I do. More on all that later...

2 comments:

  1. Ugghh. I dread the unpacking but you've got to get it done. I'm still dealing with stuff I'd put away years ago after moving back.... I will get it done. This spring. Take care Wesley. Keep inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the unpacking. It's a creative process. Good luck with yours.

    ReplyDelete